SOCIAL MEDIA

Fall Flashback: Monster Preschool Fun! {Math and Science activities with a monster theme}

Thursday, October 22



I was cleaning off memory cards recently, and I found these photos from a fun preschool playdate we had with Aiden's cousin last year! We used the Googly Eye Printables found here and the fun Monster Science found here. Both of these activities were a definite hit! I miss these preschool playdates now that his cousin is off to school! Aiden and I will be doing some of the other googly eye craft suggestions later this week... he pulled out the container of eyes and asked to make crafts yesterday, so clearly we are thinking alike.


When Aiden saw the photos of the balloon experiment he immediately wanted to do it again today! I will have to run out and get balloons later! I think it will be fun to see what faces HE draws this year, instead of drawing them for him!


My sister had given us a TON of googly eyes, so we had plenty for this activity. And I will tell you a little secret... after they had been hanging on display for a while I took them down and popped the eyes back off to reuse for other things! We can't possibly keep every worksheet or activity he does, so I document the ones he loves with photos like this and then recycle the actual papers. (Original artwork I am much more likely to keep!) 

One of the things I love most about this time of year is all of the holidays to plan activities around! I am looking forward to finding some great new activities this year, but I also love looking back at things like this and remembering the fun we have had! I am truly blessed to get to be my little guy's teacher and get to experience this exciting time of learning and discovery with him. 

6 comments :

  1. This is really awesome! We have so many students that will love this for Halloween. Anything to help them learn is great and fun for the whole family. Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas! Plus, I'm such a sucker for googley eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great ideas. Learning plus monsters equals awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and site! I found you on FB GYB page. Let me know if you’d like to collaborate, be a guest writer with links back to your blog (or vice versa), or get together to do a giveaway with some other bloggers, just support each other in some way. My site is http://www.4hourbodygirl.com.
    All the best,

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I need to try it with my kids! ��
    God is GREAT!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Your support and encouragement are priceless!

Instagram